For areas such as Campuses, Facilities, Department Stores, Schools;
Person, Inventory, Temperature tracking and mapping solutions
- Defining Person, Inventory,
- Location based signal analysis
- Gateway positioning where necessary
- User definitions for the web management interface
- Inventory management transaction information
- Temperature and humidity sensor positioning
- Working at -20 and +80 degrees inside the building
- Seconds-based recording, flow of information in an optimized file format per minute
- 200 instant signal capture
Person, Staff, Visitor Cards
- On-the-go Battery use only (2-3 years)
- Communication / warning in the coverage area with help / emergency call facility
- Drop / motion sensor
- Logging into the system with the WEB interface
- Past tracking of the person
- Dashboard – Instant data and location information
- Temperature information
- Sudden fall and aid warning system
- Location services are recorded in international standards
- Warning menu / list
- Evam Integration
- By creating groups, warning if the groups act or not according to their characteristics (for HPC systems)
- For example, if they do not leave the facility after work is over – warning
- Engaged fields, mandatory fields
- Warning if the person does not move (for certain people if desired)
- How many people are in which building
- Algorithm and backend bigdata compatible
- Analysis and parallel processing with tools such as SPSS, Matlab
- Solution for shuttle buses
COMEL Location Services Consultancy
As your business grows, you will need more complex IT needs.
COMEL can help you prepare for this ultimate business growth. That way, you’ll have the software and hardware needed for your business to grow.
COMEL provides high-end colocation services while minimizing negative aspects such as travel costs and capital expenses. It provides a support team (including a Network Architect and Deployment Engineer) to handle the entire hardware lifecycle management and tools to remotely manage your environment. By leaving both routine hardware management and late night emergencies to Comel, eliminate travel expenses and free your IT staff to focus on more effective activities.
In addition to preparing you for success, COMEL can also train your employees.
This way, your employee has everything they need to move forward and help your business grow.
Whether you’re changing direction or experiencing a merger or acquisition, COMEL can help the process. This way, you don’t have to worry about delays slowing down productivity and efficiency.
With COMEL, you can build your business with the best in the industry.